Cross country coming up real soon.. Mr Lim suan me like crazy over my comment on wanting to beat Daniel from Track.. Although I know that physically I can't.. I am still gonna give my very best on the day itself.. Once Cross country is done.. Its 24rounds lvl 0 followed by Standing Broad Jump and my lvl 2. If John is reading this, heres to you: This is the thing I wanted to show and talked to you about last year.
Eyes are like going to close any moment. Guardian is just standing there on his own and the tutorials on the table. Obviously, I would like to take him up and just strum all my negative thoughts away but I have to finish up my tutorials fast. Logistics as well. There is just one last thing left to do.. That is to actually teach them ropes and everything. Got to get hold of their free schedule fast.. Been caught up with so many things until I neglected these things. Think I am gonna get tekan by Mr Lim sooner or later..
Take care...
--
I wished at 10:00 AM