This is to some guy in ODAC after reading his blog:
Honestly speaking, I don't think I am proud to be in team 1 at all. I really don't feel anything about the number 1. It is just a team who has to face more pressure of winning the trophy. You don't have to be in team 1 to contribute to winning the shield. Get that straight. So long as you work hard, tell yourself you can do it. Transfer all your energy and work hard not to beat the guy. But to contribute to CJC ODAC. Like I said before, we all depend on each other. we are batch 11. Not individuals who want to climb higher than the others. The person that you should beat most is not him. But you know who? Its yourself! Thats why there is the setting of the aims. Your competitor is not anyone else but the timing you set for yourself k..? Work hard with your team and win the shield together with the whole batch.
Am I getting annoying?
~Slow dancing in a burning room~
--
I wished at 9:11 PM