Watched twilight on wednesday!
It was not really as bad as I thought it would be. Sat beside Desmond who was as clueless as I am for the first part of the show. =P There was also this group of girls sitting beside me, wow-ing over the handsome guys. ARHH!! Makes my hair stands when they started "So cute.. So sweet.." =X
Anyway, the show overall-good. Makes me feel like reading the book. Quite romantic, which is my type of shows =P Oh yeah! Found a new Nicholas Sparks book-bend in the road. Not bad! Must go borrow from the library when I have the time! =)
Went to study after the movie. Could not absorb anything from chemistry, just kept looking at the same thing over and over again. So I decided to switch to math. At least I managed to do some questions before heading back home. =)
Was supposed to eat steamboat with my friends yesterday. But I did not go in the end due to some problems at home. Wanted to take a 1 hour nap before heading over to have a cup of coffee with my 2 buddies. In the end, I went to the hospital instead. =( Kena food poisoning. Cousin also got vomiting and diarrhoea, now my brother also got. sad sad.. =(
Going to rest now. Cya!
~I am always a part of you~
--
I wished at 1:41 PM