IT IS SO BORING AT HOME~~!!!!!
My msn suddenly cannot work.
I cannot seem to find any webbie that can dl songs.
My phone cannot connect to the PC.
Linh suddenly MIA. Don't know what happened to him. (maybe vietnam wants him back for NS. =P)
Alvin is the only ODACer online.
Don't know if I should meet up with my buddies later.
I got no more money!!!! Since parents don't give me allowance during the holidays.
ARHHH!!! Ok. Enough of whining. Anyway, tmr is the day.. 10km.. I have not been running.. I rerally don't know if i can make it.. Browsed through the booklet given and saw Miss Lim's name inside-3rd for women marathon. ARHH!!! I thought she was supposed to be second! Then I saw that the 15th position for 10km run will be US$500. Wah! I shall run my best tomorrow and try to achieve that position. 7.30am will be my race tomorrow.. I really hope that I can finish it below 50 mins again.. Think it is the same route as the Singapore Bay run. So it should be alright.. =)
Planned to finish my math hw today but I guess I procrastinated again.. =( Shall now go back to my econs hw and finish it! 17th December-going on a cruise with my family.. I been on a cruise before when I was young, and I cried. Don't ask me why, but I just cried cos I wanna go back home.. Heard from all my friends that it would be boring.. So I guess I would be bringing some paper and pen to pen down some things while enjoying the wind as the ship sail against the current..
Maple Story- I can't believe I actually started on that game also. I used to think of it as a waste of time.. But I guess I just play for fun since CK, Linh, Alvin, Raymond and John are playing.. Level 20 now.. Think I should quit soon..
School is starting soon.. J1s will be in before we all know it.. Orientation.. NVM.. so many things to do.. But the top priority is getting the boys back.. Yan Ru is having OCIP soon/now I think. Shall wish him good luck and pray that he will be safe over there. Justin and Sean are back. So, perhaps we should get down to real business pretty soon..
To all the ODAC boys who are reading this:
I just thought of a new idea! Lets have a dyson race once a week. First person to come back will do 1 grandstand. Second person to come will do 2 grandstand and so on.. FUN RIGHT?!??! Can train for NVM and also pull the boys back together again. 1 stone kill 2 birds. HOW HOW HOW? Reply me k?
Chem tuition is in about 2 hours time.. I SHALL TRY MY BEST TO NOT FALL ASLEEP!
Got to go do my workout. CYA!
~anything for you..~
--
I wished at 2:36 PM