Came online to hurry send the letter to Mr.Lim before the day ends. Have not been coming online for a long time since something cropped up at home. =(
Oh well, guess it is time to let go rather than dwelling on it.
Met Jason and the rest on saturday to go and do some service at TP before heading back to st.pats for games and chit-chatting.. The service was quite boring at first since Jason, Chris and I got rejected for our first visit. 2nd visit was quite nice but nothing much to do. We were like complaining cos this is not pulling us out of our comfort zone at all.. Then came our 3rd visit.. It was.. dreadful.. really.. the floor was coloured with black stains.. the bench have like dunno how many bed-bugs and the toilet was lets say "NO ENTRY". But the 3 of us just set off to do it man. We had fun cleaning up. It was dirty and smelly but we really enjoyed it. Especially the cleaning of toilet with Chris. It was super funny when we spam the "easy-bang" into the toilet bowl. Went to St.pats after that and played games. Kavadi was still the best. But we can't really be that rough since there were girls around.
Jason and I sat and talked while waiting for the rest of the ppl to bath.. Really feels great being back in school.. the air.. just seem so different from the outside world.. It was filled with laughter.. fighting.. tekan-ing.. friendships.. It was jusy.. awesome..
Life is just like a windmill. Sometimes your life keeps turning and turning with all the happiness.. Sometimes your life just stops and be filled with resentment, jealousy, unhappiness.. So.. Who generate the wind? God? Ourselves? I choose to believe both..
~I am hurt..~
--
I wished at 11:58 AM