"All the lies and all the fears are not hard to overcome. It is how you look at it that makes you look strong". That is the message Cynthia passed to me long time ago. I would think about that message but always fail to practice it.. How sad can my life go?
Swimming tmr in the morning with KB and Jason. Hope the complex will be open. I don't even know if I have the mood to swim.. It is almost 1 a.m now.. Yet, I can't even sleep.. I know I don't have to.. But I just can't help but worry..
Just realised that my dad and aunties are damn funny when they communicate..
Dad: Downstairs got shit.. be careful k?
Aunties: Really? Ok.
Cousin: Lets just call the town council to come and clean this up..
Dad: No need la.. just wait one more hour.. everyone step here step there.. take home this part take home that part.. No need to clean already.. At most, we clean ourselves la.
3rd auntie: Yeah. YOU should.
2nd Auntie: I got mop.. can go prepare for you..
hahahahaha! My dad just got jacked like that..
Why do I worry so much? Why do I care for you so much? Why I wanna make you happy so much? Why I think about you every single second?
Because I love you..
--
I wished at 12:51 AM