Came back from my XP just a few days ago. 2 days before expected. It was damn sad that XP has to cut so early. Damn sad that we, batch 11 made Mr. Lim sad sad.. =(
XP was quite fun but June was better. Perhaps this XP is more serious since we are there to learn more from Mr. Lim. Been thinking and thinking whenever I have the chance to.. I guess I was just being childish, persistent by hanging on..
Olivia talked to me on the bus while pei-ing me to collect my specs. Gave it a thought and I find it quite true.. The girls are indeed pissed off with me..
Went back to school today for cleaning up. Quite screwed since everybody nua-nua again and nothing much was done.. =( Was not really in the mood to work so hard anyway.. Just have to put on a happy mask and go around mixing.. Ran my 2.4km also. Not happy since I did not break my PB. Missed it by 22 seconds. But happy that it is the first step for the guys to work hard and pick up the pieces. Everyone did below 10 mins and I am really really proud of them.. =)
Tmr is the Batam OCIP trip already.. There is just so much things to think about.. My mind is about to explode..
~I love you.. be it in the past.. now.. or in the future..~
--
I wished at 8:19 PM