Yesterday was the qualification for the REAL run. Maurice passed it. Congrats! =)
I failed.. by 40 seconds.. It really sucks.. I was like trying my best.. giving it my best shot.. running for everyone in ODAC especially her.. But I still failed.. =(
The moon was shining so brightly up in the sky.. It was so near to us and so beautiful as you look from the grandstand.. But it just wasn't the right time.. =(
Yup. I have crossed the line. I can continue to run for my entire lifetime. But I chose to stop. I realised that it is meaningless to continue on if I am running for something so beautiful but yet impossible to achieve.. There was always some obstacles on the track.. I dodged and run through them all.. The run was tough.. yet sweet at times.. But this time.. There is one huge boulder sitting there right in front of me.. I can't move on.. Thats the end.. Goodbye.. thanks for the memories..
~Just keep running?~
--
I wished at 9:08 PM