Ok. Tmr is results day otherwise known as D-day. Have not been thinking about for the past few days. More concerned about other stuffs. Just saw the ppt that Andrea done. Can tell she is really serious about the PW by her work. Everything was done so fast and efficient. Feel bad just by looking at one slide. Mr. Lim bombed us again for XP planning with so many so many questions. Wanted to ask her if she wants to come try out the train with me, but decided not to. =(
Ran lvl run today with my old shoe. Somehow, it feels great to wear my old shoe although it is so weared out. =) Ran 10 rounds and my breath was still constant. Marcus and John ran with me for the 15th lap. Timing was 22.27 if I remembered correctly. Wanted to just stop although I was not really that tired, but I decided to just keep on running another 5 laps for her. Don't ask me why, but she just came floating to my mind so I jsut kept running. In the end, 20 laps-29.55. Cleared Mr.Lim's criteria. How I wish I could have cleared it on the qualifying round and not waste my 30 bucks.. =( Going to run lvl 0 again before family run tomorrow..
Yes, I am trying my very best to forget.. I am trying.. My body is wearing out.. My ming is wearing out.. when will this ever end..
~you'll always be my baby~
--
I wished at 8:34 PM