Ok! Together is results day..
Lets just say I passed everything except for my econs which was a terrible U grade.. =(
But to look on the brightside of life, I managed to get promoted.. =)
I am really happy for all my friends who stood by me all these time.. Especially Nicole.. I swear.. she is the nicest girl and senior I ever met.. She is concern about my studies and ODAC stuffs.. Give advice every now and then.. Jerome is also a good senior too.. Just abit.. "gay" sometimes? haha! =)
The days are going to be super tough from now onwards.. I have to stop thinking about her.. Each time I walked past a seed, I would just stop and think for a damn long time.. Each time I take out my wallet.. I would be tempted to open the secret compartment.. Each time I see her.. I would just want to shower her with love and care again.. But I know I can't..
Saw Mr. Lim letter.. He wanted Mau Mau and I to try lvl 1 now.. But I decided to follow wei jie advice and pass lvl 0 comfortably first.. Aiming to be at lvl 2 by next year.. =/
~Crying like mad now..~
--
I wished at 8:15 PM