Chinese paper is finally over! No more chinese after this!! WHOOO~~!!!! In a way, it sucks too.. Like.. won't get to touch chinese for the rest of my life.. =( Anyway, XP planning today.. 80% of the proposal was scrapped out by Mr Lim. TOTAL FAILURE! But we all expected it.. so its ok I think.. Guess we got to start from a little more than a scratch again.. =( 15 days left after today to XP. Just hope everything will turn out fine, everyone will go for both phases and DONNA WILL JOIN US!!!! =)
Tmr is ZP training and lvl run. Will be running 20 rounds lvl 0 again. Hope I can clear it this time! =) ZP training- lvl run followed by 10 grandstands within 10 mins then 4 sets of 5 pull-ups! Yup. Thats all! Shall take it easy first. Wrote down some log stuffs during debriefing. Wanna teach the loggers some stuffs instead of just a few ppl knowing the stuffs then the rest just follow blindly- "The blind leads the blind. But the blind is none other than the blind himself".
~life just sucks without her around..~
--
I wished at 10:53 PM