This is one of the best movie ever.. followed by the notebook..
Sometimes.. we would just take things for granted.. Treating things that are actually precious to you as if they are nothing.. Thinking that each day would just pass by just like that, with that precious thing beside you all the time.. We would only start breaking down.. start regretting when we lose that precious thing.. It may be your friends.. you loved ones.. Who knows whatever that will happen next.. that precious one might just leave you..
I have learnt not to take things for granted since I was young, that is why I don't wanna lose you that badly.. I hold you dearly to my heart.. Same goes to all my best friends-I treasure you guys a lot. We been through up and downs together.. share happiness with one another..
Talked to Jason on the phone just now abut our future.. Going to NIE together and becoming teachers of St.Pats. He teaching physics and English. While me, PE and Math.. We are gonna be part time teachers and then setting up a pub outside on our own.. =)
--
I wished at 11:15 PM