Shall update my blog since Olivia asked me to. Nothing really happen much recently.. no good things.. but a lot of bad things.. it jsut keep on piling up and up and up.. But I can't help it also.. It is part and parcel of life.. I will just have to go through each challenges that He wants me to go through.. Perhaps He wants to see me crumble or stand up and fight, becoming strong in the process.. I thought through it for a very long time and perhaps it is right and time to swim back to the shore.. looking for anothe boat in time to come.. Just as I made the decision.. the song "guardian angel", "The scientist" and "fall for you" just started playing on my ipod continuosly when it was on shuffle mode. I was damn shocked by it.. Can it really be a sign or was I thinking too much..? I seriously don't know what to do.. Mixed feelings just surround my heart.. my mind.. Just when will these sad stuffs end.. I am falling.. deeper and deeper.. can anyone help me out of this deep deep hole..?
ODAC is splitting up.. it is sad in some way.. wanted to go up and shoot a couple of ppl down.. But I decided not to.. Shall observe more for this week before speaking up next week.. Haix.. It is time to be the bad guy.. But I have no choice.. Got to do this for the batch to stay together.. I am sorry(you know who you are)since I promise I won't shoot you down.. =P
Anyway, Sunday-met up with michael and Jason. We have a fun time at coffee bean and macs. It is just great to see each other again.. talking about all our stuffs.. Heard my senior broke up with his gf which is quite sad when I see both of them happily together all the time..
Got to go study now. Cya!
~Can I please have a one-way train ticket to a place where no one can find me?~
--
I wished at 8:21 PM