Played the bad guy role again early in the morning =(
Not as if I really want to play the role, but this issue has to be addressed sooner or later.. Was feeling damn bad and guilty before and after the talk.. Don't know why, but somehow it brought me back to my sec 4 days.. I was given the choice of sacking my own batch prefects.. Don't sack them and provide excuses for my head teacher everyday or sack them and happily ever after.. It was such a painful decision.. They are after all from my batch.. Just can't bring myself to print and type down their name on the termination letter and pass to them in front of the whole prefectorial board.. =( But, in the end.. my teacher made the decision for me.. Still.. I don't want them to leave the board after spending so much time with them.. haix..
Heard from 2 ppl who said that my tone kinda sucks while talking.. I guess it can't be helped since they are friends after all.. If Jason and KB were to hear this.. they will scold me also for getting myself involved.. But I will appreciate their thoughts.. we have been friends for so many years already.. Could still remember how we used to disturb KB and Pamela, making life worse for both of them.. (HE DOESN"T MIND AT ALL!) haha! Here is one of the stupid things that happened:
Edmund: Eh, Khoon Beng. We playing Basketball as usual at Pek Kio tmr right?
Khoon Beng: Yup. Lets play for 2 hours or something.
Edmund: Alright, wanna ask Pamela along..? Can give you a chance to date her.. (I SWEAR! I WAS JOKING ONLY!)
Khoon Beng: Haha. Alright.
(10 mins later)
Khoon Beng: Eh. I smsed her already.. she haven reply sia..
Edmund: OMG! YOU REALLY GO ASK HER OUT FOR BASKETBALL!!! WHO THE HECK WILL GO ON DATE WITH YOU AND A BALL!!!
Hahahaa! I swear.. that thing just turned his life upside down after that. =P
--
I wished at 8:31 PM