Went for training today. Quite tiring since we have to walk and learn at the same time under the stupid hot weather. Even strolling can cause you to sweat! haha! Anyway, arrived at 6.30 am at Habourfront MRT station. Waited and waited and waited for people who woke up late and rushed down for the training. Started at 8.20. Learnt quite a lot of things today and finally found my favourite flower! hahaha! Don't know why, but I did not take a photo of it. Found another one later on which looks exactly like it. IT IS SUPER CUTE!!! But the colour is abit lighter than the previous one. Brought Donna to come and take a look at it and OH MY TIAN! She took a great angle and a great photo! It is now on my handphone wallpaper! Everytime I look at it. I just simply fall in love with it. THANK YOU DONNA! hahaha! Bukit Chandu was next. Managed to catch the show. Got a weird feeling while watching it-as if I was playing the role of a soldier during the Jap occupation. Super nice exhibition =)
Lunch was next. Bought a lot and a lot of stuffs to eat! Oyster omelette, Hokkien Mee of course ICE KACHANG! The ice kachang was not that nice. No Condensed milk at all! =( Donna shocked me with one of her secrets. Thought she was joking. Olivia came over and told me something which just makes me stone there for a min. Oh! If you know what am I saying.. 7 people are currently involved in "Situation A" Clara is not yet that involved. Shall decide to include her or not next time. Mission 1 is currently ongoing. Mission 2- saving money for it. =)
Do you know how much I fallen in love with you..
~You voice is the soundtrack on my summer~
--
I wished at 8:31 PM