Totally awesome for a start of the day.. But ended with nothing but a failure for me..
Nike run briefing was on today at SP. I AM SORRY DO DO BIRD! She could have took the mrt instead of the bus with me.. wasted a lot of her time.. =( Anyway, it was quite fun to be together with the batchmates. Went to Dover market for lunch and the Hokkien Mee was super duper nice! =) Went back to school after that.. I swear.. the weather was freaking hot! I was sweating just by walking! ARHHH~~!!!! Sat with princess on the bus and chit-chat about everything. Suddenly talk about my school and her school. Said that I was proud to be a patrician. Suddenly, this guy turned around and said "Sorry to interrupt the both of you but I am a patrician also. Very glad to hear that you are proud of being one.." I was like kinda shock.. Don't even know what to say.. haha So I just replied me "ok.." haha! Studied in school for a few hours before heading off for tuition.. Thts all.. =(
I really really really really love you..
--
I wished at 12:01 AM