Ok. Lets just say sunday was a really bad day.. Wanted to do "Fall for you" by secondhand serenade but Jason wants to do it.. No choice.. did "always be my baby" and I swear.. its worse than all the other videos we have made.. really shit.. =( I don't even know if she might like it or hate me for spoiling the song.. =(
Anyway, went back to school today and run the 10k.. stopped at the 17th lap.. was really dman disppointed with myself.. =( cried in the shower room while talking to John.. He knows the reason why.. But things just keep picking up today.. Really happy with today.. Boy.. She really can make my day.. =)
Right now, I don't even know whether to cry or to smile.. having mixed feelings about today.. Cried at study area, smiled after that. Cried in the hospital and in my father's car...
Things should not be taken for granted.. who knows.. when will be the next time your loved ones leave you.. all alone..
--
I wished at 8:13 PM