Morning jog this morning was terrible. Can't even break lvl -1.. what the hell.. ran halfway and got a new injury.. Actually this injury is quite old already. Did not expect it to come back so soon.. Have been having this stupid injury since young, running at my fastest speed will cause my back to hurt. =(
Noticed that my blog posts are really really short as compared to the past. Shall blog more next time. Oh oh! Lets talk about 2 weeks ago!
It was raining damn heavily and I was with Jason and KB. We were like waiting for the traffic light when 2 girls came up to us and ask if we can shelter them across to the library. Well.. being patricians, we decided to just be a saint for once. haha! They were from RJ and some other JC. I helped the RJ girl while Jason helped the other. I don't know why, but my hands just moved to her side with the umbrella to shelter the girl completely, causing me to get half of my body wet after that! hahaha! I AM SUCH A NICE GUY! =D Yeah! Thought that was the end. But another woman suddenly ran and walked beside me, laughing all the way. I just smiled at her and continue walking. KB scolded me after that for being too nice and said I should have say "give me ten bucks and screw off" ahahaa! =)
Wrote a song for her:
Time flies by so fast.
I can still remember,
the day my eyes,
met that lovely eyes of yours.
Shall create the chorus and another stanza when I am bored in school. =)
--
I wished at 8:40 PM