Just wrote a letter on my phone.. shall write it down when I give it to her next week. =) Mission 2 will then be completed! =) Mission 3 is still on-going. Saving money everyday for it =) It is going to cost me a bomb, think she will scold me.. But heck it. As long as she likes it will do.. =)
Today:
Ok! Went off for Tiong Bahru SAFRA to help collect the shirts and tag numnber for Wei Jie and Mathias. Olivia wanted to follow me, but I just dao her all the way to make her angry so that she will not follow me. She got a meeting with the big big environmental club president anyway. Was quite boring taking the train and bus.. Espcially 105.. I waited until I can die.. Finish everything at 2.30. Thought maybe I cna make it back in time but noo... The stupid 195 has to come like super long.. Then Clara called me at City Hall.. The next moment I put down the phone.. I heard "Next station BUGIS" WTH! I have to wait for 7 mins for the next train to raffles place. Then I miss the train to TP and have to wait for another 7 mins! I wasted my whole life away! GRRR.. But anyway, got suan by Mr. Lim for my SBJ.. =( Tmr is my try at Napfa again. Hope I can really get it this time.. =) Got to go! Have to study hard for promos.. will only blog once in awhile.. cya!
--
I wished at 9:16 PM