For the first time I am back home early.. =( I wanted to follow her for her first training today.. But somehow.. I went back home instead.. Just have the feeling that I am not needed there at all..
Watched "MIKE-DU" in chinese lesson.. I twas quite funny, but the ending was quite sad.. Since my secondary school life, I have been believing that impossible is nothing as long as we try with determination and peserverance. "Potest Qui Vuit"-When there's a will, there's a way. But.. this movie showed me the reality of this world.. Sometimes, we dream of something.. work like hell towards it.. Devoting all our time and energy to attain that very dream we have.. But reality is cruel.. We don't always get what we want.. I almost cried in the movie.. It was quite sad that the mother worked so hard.. hoping the son will be a good athlete, get into a good university.. But in the end, it just turn out that none can be achieved..
I have been running for so long.. Sometimes, I told myself to just stop.. Just stop and give up.. I am just wasting my time chasing after something that cannot be achieved.. Close friends are telling me to get up each time I fall, to keep on running.. But when will I ever reach my destination.. my dream..? It is like never-ending..
Friends words are now floating through my mind.. "You come so far.. what for give up now..", "Do the best you can.. go for it..", "I think she is just close to you thats all..", "if you think it is time to let go, do so.." I am seriously darn confused now..
I just suddenly thought about my promise with Jason:
Edmund: Eh, lets settle this way.. we will remain single all the way until 21 years old.
Jason: Set..
Sadly.. I broke our promise..
I always say this to all my friends who have relationship problems.. "Let nature take its course".. Right now.. thinking about it.. I did not even practice what I preach.. =(
Shall go study now.. cya ppl..
--
I wished at 6:42 PM