John John told me something after we left school.. I don't know whether to feel sad or angry.. or perhaps both.. I don't know if I should just give up the whole thing.. Cynthia told me not to give it up.. I don't want to bother them with my stuffs anymore. She got her own stuffs to settle now.. Deborah got her own problem also. John john.. Lets just say he got no problems now.. But I still dowan to trouble him so much.. It is after all my problems.. I should face them myself.. Ok.. This is getting abit too emo.. Lets just talk about today!
Today:
Went to school early in the morning to run my 5 rounds. Complete it in 7 mins 14 seconds. 16 seconds ahead of time. Planning to add 2 rounds everyday. So tmr will be 7 rounds, followed by 9, 11, 13, 15, 17 etc. Just hope I can make it.. I have finished my EOM. Sent it to Mrs Tie. Finished revising my bio for today. Finished my homework. Now got to revise for chem CA tmr.. Hope I can do well for this CA.. Really hope so..
Hate my legs.. really really badly.. My right leg is almost recovered and now my left knee got busted. Just how long will this stupid injuries just stop.. I really thought my life is just-perfect as it is.. But things just go down and down and down all the way. I don't want to be emo emo in school.. Just hope things will just pick up..
~When I'm with you, I will make every second count~
--
I wished at 8:47 PM