Went for blood donation today and got rejected. The staffs there did not allow me to donate any blood since I am on medication. =( quite sad. But I am going to give it a try tomorrow again and maybe nest week. School ended quite fast today although I expected it to be a long day. Joke around with Mr Wu and at the Chem lab-making funny noises with Matthew. =). Chem CA was a wet blanket.. It just totally spoil my whole day when the questions are so hard- It just prove one thing, I have not mug enough yet..
Somehow, for some reasons. When I have no plans during the weekends, nobody will ask me out at all. But when I have plans for this Saturday, bookings start coming in.
1) Wanted to go out alone to Bugis and chill.
2) Secretariat metting/catching-up.
3) Jason maybe coming to Bugis with me.
4) Michael Sung organising a gathering for everyone since poly students are starting school soon.
5) KB asked to play soccer early in the morning for 1-2 hrs.
I am not very sure, but I think I will go for soccer and then go home to mug until the evening before heading to bugis for some coffee. =)
How do you feel when you realised that you are just a tool/toy. When someone close to you is just using you and all that-Treating you like some valuable jem when they need you when they are down while treating you like nobody when they have their own entertainment. Do you feel like hell? Do you feel that the person should just burn in hell? For me, the feeling is like that person does not deserve your attention at all. Jason would surely agree with me. So what should you do? Continue being that small little toy? or take a stand and be "cold-hearted". I have decided to the take the latter-Jason is teaching me that now. hehe =)
~Life is never fair in the first place..~
--
I wished at 7:33 PM