Went back to school today to help out in NPCC although I was feeling terrible. Somehow, when I saw number 1, I smiled. Jason is my best friend after all. . So yeah, we both knew we will have fun going back to st.pats. St.Patricks was the best, the moment I got off the bus, I can smell the familiar air already-It still rocks. Went to eat stall 4 before changing into PT gear for running. At first, I did not want to run at all since I was sick, but seriously, who the hell cares.. So I just ran with the cadets. I thought NPCC was becoming better under the new batch of NCOs and teachers. But it was becoming worse, the management sucks-sorry to say this to the NCOs. But seriously, try to manage your time properly. I hope you guys will remember whatever Jason and I said during the debrief. For the sec 1s, I hope you all will remember what Jason and I said also at Blk 57. Those words did not come into my mind straight away, I thought of them while running and I really hope it had a great impact on all of you guys. Keep working hard and don't slack. Remember my last sentence to you guys-"Whatever you do, do your best". Oh! Sorry to the NCOs for using so many F word. But I just want to relax you guys up and loosen the tension. =)
So yeah, failed lvl 0- deproved. Super sad although I know my body wasn't ready for it.
Somehow, what Jason said to me at PP was quite right. I guess I am thinking too much, I mean.. if that person is like this, I can't do anything. I tried my best, the rest is just up to that person. I cannot do much.
I wish, I wish, I wish St.Patrick's was a JC and sec school..
--
I wished at 7:52 PM