ODAC was great today. It was good since we had a sing-a-long session and it was truly inspiring although I am not the one competing in next week competition. Morning run was kinda sad since I ran alone after halfway through. My injury got worse after unning lvl -2. Have to rest for about one week. Just hope my injury will heal faster so I won't lose my stamina. =)
Here we lay again
On two separate beds
Riding phone lines
You hear a familiar voice
And pictures drawn from memory
We reflect on miscommunications
And misunderstandings.
I just think that we should just give each other some time to cool down and clear our heads. Each time I see your face or even your name, it just reminds me of what you said last night. I can't believe you actually typed all that out. I don't know if you mean it or not but I just got that impression-and I seriously hate that... =(
--
I wished at 10:09 PM