Just got back home. Super tired now. Had 2.4km run today for NAPFA. Timing was quite good since I pushed myself all the way. Was quite impressed that my body can actually take that much. After running, rested for awhile and did 2 rounds of lvl 1 since I did not run in the morning for ODAC. It was super tiring, gave up at the end of 2nd round as I was exhausted. But anyway, Sean, YC and I slacked around for about an hour in the canteen while waiting for Olivia, Julia and Eileen to end their "Muay Thai". It was hilarious since all they did was hop around and punch through the air around them. =).
Talked to Matthew today during break at the Grandstand. It was kinda of enlightening. Oh well, thanks Matthew. Somehow, I did not think that much after I got back class-which is a good sign.
WHY ARE WE WAITING?
WHY ARE WE WAITING?
WHY ARE WE WAITING?
Waiting for joseph to come online now.. somehow, I feel excited to view the video again but scared to show my friends. So.. I think.. I shall just show some of my st.pats friends. yup! =) Pls give your comment! =)
--
I wished at 8:29 PM