Just came to blog since I am tired of looking at the Econs notes.
Tmr is Econ CA and chinese CA.
Wed is Bio CA.
PW is screwed up again. Have to re-do tmr.
Forgotten to bring my chinese textbook home. =(
I felt that I am like falling in love with her again la. haha! Matthew said I am super fickle minded. Bet Wi Lin think so too after I told her about it just that she didn't say it since she is busy with her Econs Project work and mugging. Super hungry now.. There is nothing to eat at home.. No more ice-cream, no bread, no cereal not even a banana. =(
To Mr. Jason and Mr. KB: Lets lengthen the song this sunday! The one that we just created. I am like starting to like that song a lot and a lot man! haha! Maybe we can add the "retarded" part created by KB. HAHAHAH! ALL THE WAY DUDES! Tilak may be joining us also. haha! Ask him to join us as well. =)
~Didn't know I can have a change of heart so fast~
--
I wished at 8:38 PM