Happy first month ROONEY!
For some reason. my nephew, the new member of my family, name is Rooney. haha! Yup. It is the Man U soccer star's name. haha! So yeah, went out in the afternoon to go to my aunt's hse at Bedok. It was freaking boring there- I swear.. Went to sleep for an hour and then eat. Then sleep again for 1 or 2 hours, then woke up and stone. Since Rooney was sleeping, I can't do much except stare at the TV screen with blury images since I am not wearing my specs. Nothing much happen there so yeah.
To my bro who is going off for taiwan in an hour time:
Take care of yourself, call back once in awhile so that mum and dad won't be worried. Most importantly, ENDURE AND ENJOY your training. =)
It was so much tougher than I thought to get you..
--
I wished at 11:22 PM