<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29209233?origin\x3dhttp://edmund-odac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 05, 2008 ⋆.
Friday:

School ended with bio SPA lesson and our CA. It kinda sucks since I skipped on 1 or 2 questions. Went straight to MPH after slacking in class for awhile for Ropes lvl 0 lesson. It wasn't really that difficult since I got my basics from NPCC in St.pats. Anyway, the Cross Relay was next. I was like totally demoralised after seeing the J2s run past MPH. They looked super tired and running out of breath. Plus, they were more fit than I am, so I thought I would not make it.. At 4pm, we went to piazza to stretch and wait for the run to start. Gabriel was the first and he got leg cramps halfway. Russell was next-he ran super fast at the start and then suddenly slow down at the track. Olivia was next-she was able to maintain constant speed and finish it, so I am really proud of her although she was upset that she "slowed" down the team. =). I was next and sprinted at the start. haha! When I started, Russell voice was there "GO EDMUND!" then next was Benjamin and CY. Then Olivia with "GO MUND MUND!" then it was Marcus voice-"too fast edmund!". NExt was Eugene and Prashan-"pace yourself! Slow down Edmund!". Haha. Guess I was too anxious to overtake Michelle already and started sprinting at the first part. But it was good overall with Marcus running beside me at Sean's station. I wanted to like slow down at the MPH there but Marcus kept telling me to go faster. So I have to keep with up with the same pace. =) Almost fall down at the slope as I was running too fast and I need to turn at the corner past the gate. Javis started running with me after that and we sprinted the entire stretch. Man, it was super tiring. Got my Red bull after that, so its alright. =)


Sometimes, I thought I am close to taking your hand. But you just simply run faster and faster..

--
I wished at 11:37 AM



http://edmund-odac.blogspot.com

.The Me(!).
Hello!
The name is Edmund
23/10/1991
Michaelian, Patrician, CJCian, ODACER! =)
Likes to hang around with good buddies and joke around for the whole day
Miss the old times..


your guardian angel (piano) - donj
.Wishes(!).
HANG OUT WITH BUDDIES AND PARTY ALL DAY LONG!
Set up La Frenz!
Score well for As!
Actually nothing much.. So long happy everyday can already..

.Exits.
Anne
Charmaine(ODAC)
Cheryl!
Chu xian
Cynthia(ODAC)
Daryl Ong
David
Deborah(ODAC)
Desmond
Eileen
Ezza
Grace/ Xiao Mei
Heidi
Hwa Xiong A.K.A WASH!
Jason
Jia Min
Jian Li(ODAC)
Jin Yi
KRISTINE=)
Marcus
Mark
Maurice(ODAC)
Michael
Sandra
Sarah(ODAC)
Sharon/ Da Jie
Sook Leng
Stella
Wei Wen
Wi Lin
Yu Chen


.Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

.thanks.
Designer: ASYIQINSZXC
Codes from: p0tAt0_96
Basscodes: !hotstuff
Paintbrushes: From all around the world!
Icons: photobucket
Please Do Not Remove This Column !

Shoutouts


FlashBox also recommended!