Alright, just came online to blog about today before heading back to study. Mid-years are coming up soon and I just don't want to disappoint my parents especially when they were worried that I cannot cope with JC life. In fact, they wanted me to go poly and all. But I told them I can cope with JC life.. so yeah, they agreed to it.
Nothing really happen today, surprisingly my PW PI was not a disaster that Mrs Tie make out to be. So yup, had knowledge test today as well-I failed again. (Sorry olivia!) But at least I improved and learnt more new stuffs. Tomorrow morning would be Level run. For some reason, I am getting pumped up for it. I just hope I will pass this time round. =)
Talked to Jason Chan just now over the phone again. We will be going back to the Central Lending Library to study! haha! Had great memories there and all. So yeah. Talked about this girl again and realised that we both think the same thing. I realised that the Edmund now is completely different from the Edmund before- I don't really know how to explain, but I think that I am like wearing a mask right now, covering up my true identity. So yeah! I think maybe I should revert back to my normal self-the always cheerful and caring Eddy =). Jason and I discussed already and decided to just give up chasing that girl. Thought that it is just a waste of time since we both know the ending. so YUP! EDDY IS BACK IN TOWN! =)
Can't wait for this sunday. Hope nothing will come up last minute this time. I somehow miss suaning khoon beng. Will be teaching Jason math on that day. In return he shall teach me "sleeping with the lights on". For khoon Beng, I will help him with his hw if he have some and I know how to do of course. So yeah. Saturday would be mugging and maybe going out to Bugis in the evening with Jason if possible (although I have not discussed with him yet) but even if he can't make it, I will most likely go out alone and chill-drinking coffee and looking at the busy little world. =)
Welcome back~
--
I wished at 7:32 PM