<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29209233?origin\x3dhttp://edmund-odac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 24, 2008 ⋆.
Alright, came online to blog before heading to finish up my chem tutorial. I got 2 things to announce.
One is about today:
haha! 2.4km challenge was super tough since I was trying to break 10 and 9.55 at the same time. But at least I tried my best. Sean improved a lot which is good. But I wanna say thanks to all the T28 runners today. Although you all did not do extremely well in the challenge, but I believe that you all gave in your very best. It does not matter whether you deprove or improve, I am just glad that you have taken the time off to come down and run as a class (although there are only 5 runners) =). Yup! Thanks a lot!
1 second can really mean a lot.. Trust me.. It really really mean a lot. My timing was 9.58, Matthias timing was 9.57.. and our position is like he is first and I am next. It will like kind of be counted in the score system. So I am super sad.. =(. Next, Queenie got 14.59! Good job! Her last timing was 16.44. So it is the best improvement. Really good job. But I kind of made a bet with her.. If she break 15.. I treat her to 2 scoops of island cremery.. Lol! One more second and I can save 4 bucks! But I am still happy for her. =)

Next thing:
This shall be my last post for this blog. Only a few ppl know why. Jason and Sean. Sean managed to figure it out. So yeah, other than that. No one else will know except for those ppl I really really trust. =) I shall end off this post with 2 songs and a riddle for you all to solve:

Always love
To make a mountain of your life
Is just a choice
But I never learned enough
To listen to the voice that told me..
Always love… Hate will get you everytime
Always love… Don’t wait till the finish line

Slow demands come 'round
Squeeze the air and keep the rest out
It helps to write it down
Even when you then cross it out

But Always Love… Hate will get you every time
Always Love… Even when you want to fight

Self-directed lies
I want to know what it’d be like to
Aim so high above
any card that you've been dealt you...

Always Love… Hate will get you every time
Always Love… Hate will get you

I've been held back by something
Yeah. You said to me quietly on the stairs,
I've been held back by something
Yeah. You said to me quietly on the stairs.
You said…
Hey, you good ones.
Hey, you good ones.

To make a mountain of your life
Is just a choice
But I never learned enough
To listen to the voice that told me
Always love…hate will get you everytime
Always love…hate will get you…

I've been held back by something
Yeah, You said to me quietly on the stairs,
I've been held back by something
Yeah, You said to me quietly on the stairs
You said..
Hey, you good ones
Hey, you good ones
Hey, you good ones


Could you ever (my fave song of all times)
Please forgive what I said
all my words I regret
hope you never ever let go
now I know I needed you so
Tears are drowning my heart
I need you to
tell me tell me baby......

Could you ever love me again
if I say that I'm sorry
could you ever hold me
the way we used to hold eachother
would you ever trust me same
if I say that I'm sorry
could you ever love me again

I softly whisper your name
dont wanna burn out the flame
I never ever doubted my mind
when there's a mountain to climb

You got the words in your heart
I need you to
tell me tell me baby......

Could you ever love me again
if I say that I'm sorry
could you ever hold me
the way we used to hold eachother
would you ever trust me same
if I say that I'm sorry
could you ever love me again

I want you close
closer than close
could you ever love me again



Whenever you desire to look for my true feelings,
Just look into the mirror with me standing beside you.
After that, think of what I am enjoying now.
From that, you will be able to feel and see what is exactly within me.

~Signing off~

--
I wished at 7:40 PM



http://edmund-odac.blogspot.com

.The Me(!).
Hello!
The name is Edmund
23/10/1991
Michaelian, Patrician, CJCian, ODACER! =)
Likes to hang around with good buddies and joke around for the whole day
Miss the old times..


your guardian angel (piano) - donj
.Wishes(!).
HANG OUT WITH BUDDIES AND PARTY ALL DAY LONG!
Set up La Frenz!
Score well for As!
Actually nothing much.. So long happy everyday can already..

.Exits.
Anne
Charmaine(ODAC)
Cheryl!
Chu xian
Cynthia(ODAC)
Daryl Ong
David
Deborah(ODAC)
Desmond
Eileen
Ezza
Grace/ Xiao Mei
Heidi
Hwa Xiong A.K.A WASH!
Jason
Jia Min
Jian Li(ODAC)
Jin Yi
KRISTINE=)
Marcus
Mark
Maurice(ODAC)
Michael
Sandra
Sarah(ODAC)
Sharon/ Da Jie
Sook Leng
Stella
Wei Wen
Wi Lin
Yu Chen


.Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

.thanks.
Designer: ASYIQINSZXC
Codes from: p0tAt0_96
Basscodes: !hotstuff
Paintbrushes: From all around the world!
Icons: photobucket
Please Do Not Remove This Column !

Shoutouts


FlashBox also recommended!