After thinking for a very very very long time, I thought that maybe matthew's words are right. =) Perhaps it is just time to let go and take things as they come. I almost forgotten about my life motto-Let nature take its course. =) Oh well, Jason also agree with that. So yup! I guess I shall not think too much from now onwards and just follow the flow. (bet Jason will tag- Feel Free and Follow if he read this post). So yup! I SHALL VOW NEVER TO BE EMO AGAIN UNLESS FOR SERIOUS MATTER! haha. Now I got 2 vows-never to be angry and emo. hehe. Oh yeah! This week is "hell week" since it is econs week and Sean and I enrolled ourselves in everything. So yeah.. guess we have to suffer for this week.
NEWSFLASH:
Matthew is my number 4! Ok. He is not my number 4 gf or eye candy but the person I trust most! Somehow I just got the feeling today that he is the person I can confide in. So yeah.. So far.. Number one-Mr.Jason Chan. Number two-Khoon Beng (although he usually suan me). Number 3 is Wi lin. Yup! Thats all. hehe
It is time to mug. Jason will be starting school soon and so.. yeah.. he jio me out for studying already. I don't know if I can still stand studying with him. I mean.. I see his pathetic face for 10 years already and I still have to see for another 2-3 years? haha! =X.
To Mr Jason Chan: PLS PLS GET the photo of the girl you said was my type in your class! Her name too! haha! I am seriously disturbed when you told me you found a girl that is my type. It is super rare since mine is.. cute? Sweet? Innocent? While yours is.. Joker? Sweet? abit innocent? haha. So yeah! Will be awaiting for your news!
--
I wished at 7:55 PM