Today just wasn't the day I hope it would be. Woke up early in the morning just to go for morning jog. It was tiring for some reason during the morning jog. But still had abit of fun with sean ong talking crap beside me and the "cold" tone by olivia. But anyway, was dripping wet when assembly started but sean was worse. His whole face was white and he still can smile with so much "water" on his face. haha! Plus we were wearing tie. haha! MASS PE was next and it was easier than expected. Freakign tired by the time mass pe ended. I was trying to think of the lyrics. Planning to write another song with Jason and Khoon figuring out the melody. haha. Maybe Jason is right.. We can be the next "Busted". haha! The lady with the Big shield.. wth.. Went to do hw with Sean, Eileen, Olivia and Dan after school. They are like frekaing serious.. can't get used to that since st.pats was always joking around. But anyway, gtg sleep now.. cya!
Edmund
--
I wished at 9:40 PM