Setting off for the library soon. Can't believe I am actually going to do hw at the library. It has been a long time since I actually went to the library to study. The last time I went.. was.. aiya.. just very long time ago. Made a lot of friends at the library. VJC friends, TJC friends etc. Seriously, Jason and I had a great time there. Discussing about his crush on this CJC girl who does not look that good but he say she was his type haha! Then there was the "eclipse" and the girl who looked like a freaking adult when she is only 16 years old. Anyway, will be hanging out with the st.pats friends this sat or something. Sure we will have a fun time then with Khoon Beng with his "new-found" friends and Jason with his poly life coming up.
This is to Khoon Beng: I hope you will remain as straight as a arrow! Otherwise I would not invite you to my chalet at the end of the year! haha! Also! You better figure a way out to make all your Nanyang friends laugh at your jokes! haha! CYA!
--
I wished at 10:50 AM