Man.. I am still wondering whether I should stay on in ODAC or just go ahead with my plan of joining Student Council in CJC. It is seriously a tough choice. Da jie told me to join SC then suddenly change her mind to ODAC then suddenly change back to SC. Super confused now. But anyway, here to blog about someone in particular today. I am sure the whole of ex 1T26 knows him. He is none other than the young Tgou. He did something to Olivia that day when we went for dragon boating. What the hell la.. seriously.. He teased me at first on the bus then go on to disturb Olivia. He should just burn in hell and forever remain there.
Here is the conversation with him.
(bus stops, everyone gets up)
Edmund: (got up and accidentally banged his head against the air-conditioner) Ouch! (rub head)
young T gou: Relax.. no need to get all so excited seeing all the girls.
Edmund: erm.. I wasn't at all?
Young T gou: So you are trying to tell me that you like guys la?
Edmund: (silence) erm.. actually I like my father. =)
Luckily I managed to learn some "jacking" skills to jack him back. what the hell right? I can't believe he actually said that la. I mean in st.pats, some joking teachers will say that la but the face they give us is like "I am joking, take it easy" Yet his face was "I am not joking, c'mon give me a punch on my face". Seriously. This kind of ppl should be given a punch everytime you see him. I should have just jack him more like:
Edmund: erm.. yeah? you don't meh? Unless you are telling me you don't like your father and your grandfather la. Haixx... sad case.. what is the world becoming to..? sad sad..
Sometimes adults always think they are right. I know I may sound like some small kid who just got a scolding. But seriously, they don't even practice what they preach. They just assume they are always right and full stop. All you ppl out there who are like the young t gou should seriously just reflect and correct it. Never put an ASS in front of U and ME- ASSUME. =)
Edmund signing out~
--
I wished at 2:01 PM