WHOOO~~!!! LITTLE INDIA FOREVER! haha. Went to watch CJ7! with the class today which was meant to celebrate Jia Hui, Heman and Eileen birthday. The show was like kinda of nice. I cried la.. ok la.. abit only.. tears just roll down my cheeks thats all. Any movie that made me cry is a nice movie, so you all must watch it no matter what!
Went home with Sean Ong after that after bidding farewell with the rest of the class at Somerset MRT. haha. Had a man-to-man talk but mostly is Sean ong and his ODAC and complaints about the walking distance to the bus stop. haha
After bidding farewell,
Edmund: EH! Sean Ong. Lets J-walk! hurry!
Sean: Wah lau.. sianz...
(Red light for the cars)
Sean: Seriously la.. J-walk for what.. waste my time.. we could have just use the traffic light.. Later, tomorrow newspaper put there "2 CJC students J-walk near Somerset MRT although traffic light is less than 10 metres away"
Edmund: haha! How should i know the red light will appear straight away...
(less than 1 min later)
Sean: Wah.. How far more.. I got leg cramp already leh..
Edmund: Diam la.. You everyweek say the same thing.. I more sian than you la..
--
I wished at 9:31 PM