Tired, Tired and more tired. Today was fairly good. Went through hell lot of lectures and tutorials before getting a good sleep at the Grand Stand with Daryl. (ok, don't get the wrong idea) Was really a very nice sleep until (don't really know who) woke me up just to play ball with the class. I only SLEPT FOR HALF AN HOUR!!! IT WAS LIKE SO NICE! BUT NOOO~~~ my classmates have to wait me up. Was not feeling quite in the mood to play ball. But heck it. Went to watch I NOT STUPID 2 in LT1. After which, it was PE time. We did not play softball today, instead we hit the gym and it was tiring-I swear. After that play ball again with the class till 6.30. Seriously "low-battery" now...
Oh yeah! Forget to mention! Sorry daryl for like making you feel so bad or something since I was scolding your friend. But heck it. Here is one of the conversation with Daryl's friend.
Edmund: Yo! How come you are wearing the ACJC uniform ar?
Daryl's friend: (silence)
Edmund: erm.. ok..
Daryl's friend: eh, whose ball is that?
Edmund: Mine. Why? you want it?
Daryl's friend: Yeah.
Edmund: oh ok. Here you go.
Daryl's friend: (took the ball and went to play)
What the heck right? I talk to him nicely he also don't reply. What kind of bugger is that? He should just go burn in hell. He is lucky that my st.pats peeps are not coming CJC. Otherwise he will just get wacked up la. I know I sound like a gangster now. But sorry, thats my attitude towards these ppl. They should just burn in hell-quote from Jason.
--
I wished at 7:42 PM