Rockafella at CJC is starting soon.. Did not buy any tickets since none of the guys are going. Only the girls from my class are going. But anyway, today was kinda fun with Olivia coming later for school and the fire drill. Finished the day with chinese where we do some Chen Yu exercise. I was folding paper crane as well. Taught Julia how to fold although I am not that sure myself. Was kinda emo during Bio lecture, only Wi Lin would know why. =). Was super depressed after Wi Lin told me that I made someone angry. haha. I can't believe that I got into depression mode after she told me that. haha! Guess I was just being silly. But anyway, had a fun time at Basketball although my team got trashed! Not fair! haha! Oh yeah. I just realised something about my class ppl. =)
--
I wished at 5:18 PM