<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29209233?origin\x3dhttp://edmund-odac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 01, 2008 ⋆.
Phew.. finally I am back home. Went back to st.pats today and it was kinda boring since we did not get to do much at La Salle centre. The real fun began when I went to visit my cadets with Jason. haha! They were like shocked too see both of us and now they are calling us by our names already haha. Have a chat with Mr. Sulaimi and he was like asking me why I did not attend the CI course. But we have a nice discussion and after which timed Myles and Daniel on the flagpole. They took 4 mins plus to finish it. But Jason and I pushed them furthermore and they managed well with 3 mins plus. (Of course! It is all thanks to the 2 nicest and best NCOs) haha. Talked to Clint and Raedi after that about how to improve the unit and all that. After which, we went back home.

Funny moments:

Daniel (sec 2): Waa... pain pain..
Edmund: Whats your problem? From just now complain until now.. You bloody hell ah gua isit?
Daniel: It is really pain la..
Edmund: Bloody hell. So you are saying next time when you make love with your wife, suddenly got stomachache then stop la isit?
Daniel: (giving a healthy and strong appearance)

Basket.. That bloody daniel. Will seriously screw him up one day if he show that kind of ah gua attitude again. haha!

It was like almost 7pm at the bus stop outside the school.
Jason: So now you busted me la.. Press those buttons on your phone then don't talk to your friend la.
Edmund: Ok ok. I play finish this round then we talk ok? haha.
(20 mins later)
Edmund: EH! That one 48 ar?!
Jason: You cock-eye la. It is 43 la..
Edmund: Sorry lor.. I am not wearing specs.
(20 mins later)
Edmund: Eh.. what bus is that...
Jason: 55 la! That is like the 5th or 6th 55 already la. 48 still have not come. #$%@
Edmund: relax la.. Think it will come soon..
(20 mins later)
Jason: @#$% you la Edmund Chin.. We should have just gone to parkway to shop for your stupid card and my book la.. By now, we would have finish shopping lor..
Edmund: Diam la.. How was I suppose to know? The 48 usually come once every 20 mins la.. I swear.. If four 48 bus come together, I will wack the bus captain up. #$@%-ing system.
Jason: Don't care la.. I sms IRIS. See where is the bus now.
(Vibrate vibrate) " Next bus arriving: 2 mins time. Subsequent bus: 8 mins.
Okok, the bus coming soon.
Edmund: ok ok.
(10 mins later)
Edmund: Your IRIS cock up also la.. so long already.. the bus still have not come. I am losing my patience already.. Shuai Zhai (meaning:unlucky guy)
Jason: Don't lose patience.. you are then the shuai chai la.. basket..

Oh well, lazy to carry on. We planned to take 31 instead but 48 came but in the end the 48 came.. It was the msot unlucky day of my life.. Thanks to that bloody shuai zhai haha!

--
I wished at 8:39 PM



http://edmund-odac.blogspot.com

.The Me(!).
Hello!
The name is Edmund
23/10/1991
Michaelian, Patrician, CJCian, ODACER! =)
Likes to hang around with good buddies and joke around for the whole day
Miss the old times..


your guardian angel (piano) - donj
.Wishes(!).
HANG OUT WITH BUDDIES AND PARTY ALL DAY LONG!
Set up La Frenz!
Score well for As!
Actually nothing much.. So long happy everyday can already..

.Exits.
Anne
Charmaine(ODAC)
Cheryl!
Chu xian
Cynthia(ODAC)
Daryl Ong
David
Deborah(ODAC)
Desmond
Eileen
Ezza
Grace/ Xiao Mei
Heidi
Hwa Xiong A.K.A WASH!
Jason
Jia Min
Jian Li(ODAC)
Jin Yi
KRISTINE=)
Marcus
Mark
Maurice(ODAC)
Michael
Sandra
Sarah(ODAC)
Sharon/ Da Jie
Sook Leng
Stella
Wei Wen
Wi Lin
Yu Chen


.Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

.thanks.
Designer: ASYIQINSZXC
Codes from: p0tAt0_96
Basscodes: !hotstuff
Paintbrushes: From all around the world!
Icons: photobucket
Please Do Not Remove This Column !

Shoutouts


FlashBox also recommended!