OK! I got nothing to do right now since most of my classmates are not online. SO I SHALL HAVE CONFESSION FRIDAY! So, to all 1T26 classmates. Please do not mind me if I did "insulted" you in anyway.
1T26-Full of crap and scandals.
Why do I say that? Well, Lets see.. erm.. This guy like 4 girls. This guy likes 3 girls. This guy like 1 girl. Then the girls don't like anyone. Aiya. Super complicated la. It is just more complicated than a love triangle. haha! Like here and there. Don't know how the guys feelings get mixed up until like that.
Crap-Haixx.. our class.. got 5 grps actually. We got the guys grp/full of crap grp- Sean Ong, Heman, Samuel, Desmond, YC, Daryl and me. We are the guys that are always joking around, teasing one another and all that. You can say we add fun to the class. Not saying that we are great or something but that is just us.
Next grp: The mugger grp-Jia Hui, Jo Jo, Eunice, Kenneth and Shaun Tan. They are the ppl who will always be the first few ppl to reach the Leture Rooms for Lectures. They seriously study a lot. Not saying that studying is not good or anything. But there should be a time set for us to play as well. We can't possibly study all the time right? Espcially when we have our class outings. You all need to join us. After all we are a class. Right now everyone is sad to leave one another. Don't know how you all feel. Hope you all will come for our next last outing. =) (no offense at all please)
Next grp: The 2 princess-Karyn and Chealsa. the both of you.. haixx.. JOIN US! Don't always stick together! I know both of you are from the same school. But you got to mix around! Take Kenneth and I for example. We don't always like hang around together! Pls! pls! Join in the fun! Thanks =)
Next grp: The crazy grp- Olivia, Wi Lin, Julia and Shan Shan. They are always the one laughing. Don't know for what. But just laugh. haha. They are also the ultra high grp. No matter what the guys grp say, they will laugh. So yeah. Keep it up! But remember to mix with the "left river girls!"
Last group: The left river girls-Michelle, Kathleen, Eileen, Dan and Qiao Wei. Yup.. I know.. you all will say we never mix with you all and all that. But I tried my very best to mix with you all. You all have to tak the initiative as well! Mix around with the guys like Sean Ong and Daryl. Yup! Thats all I have to say.
Pls all! Do not see me like some kind of guy who bitch around. I just want to bring the class together for the last time before we all part our ways. We will never know when we can get together again.
God bless you all!
Edmund
--
I wished at 8:09 PM