Nobody wants to admit to this, but bad things will keep on happening. Maybe that's because it's all a chain, and a long time ago someone did the first bad thing, and that led to someone else doing another bad thing and so on. Just like a game where you whisper something into someone's ear, and that person whisper it to someone else. It all comes out wrong in the end. But then again, maybe bad things happen because it's the one way to keep remembering what good is supposed to be like.
Right now, I am still trying to figure out what exactly does it mean by "Love is the answer". I will never know when I will arive at the answer, maybe when I am in love or when I am out of love.
ALRIGHT! Enough of all the good things, bad things and the talk about love. We will be getting the posting of our classes on Monday. Really hope that our class will stay together. Heard that Long-ge is also taking BCME. If he really join my class, it would be super nice. =) He is a nice guy, can tell right from the start. Peeps will be dropping by Olivia house later to have a party. Don't think I should be going at all, so I shall just stay at home and read my new book. =)
--
I wished at 8:58 AM