Just came back from school. Was freaking boring today. For some reason, I felt super tired although I slept at 10 last night. But it all ends well with PE and we played soft ball again! hahahahaha! MY TEAM WON! MUAHAHAHAHA! ALL YOU LOSERS HAVE TO RUN! ok. Just kidding. I am not that bad. =) Soft ball was really fun except for the part when Eunice bat the ball and it sort of went straight to my knee.. Lucky to me since I will still be able to celebrate Father's day. haha!
Lesson learnt back in sec 1 when I first joined Prefectorial Board
Never ever talk behind other ppl's back or otherwise known as gossips. Gossip is the most powerful weapon to spoil any friendship. If you want, pls confront the person or otherwise keep to yourself. Yup! Thats what I learnt in sec 1. haha. Found this book in my drawer and it was all the notes that i wrote in sec 1. Can't believe my handwriting sucks when i was so young. =)
One day in paradise:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftlYLcEW_I4
Pls Listen to the lyrics closely
This is to Olivia:
Hey! REALLY REALLY AM sorry for the chemistry. I seriously don't know if you got passed to me to photocopy or not. But even if you did not, I feel like super bad(don't know why) haha. So pls pls forgive me. After all, I listen to all your commands for today already. =)
--
I wished at 8:08 PM