Just came back from Lido! The movie was like quite nice la not as bad as what ppl said. I shall give it 3/5! better than "The Mist". Anyway, I realised that the first 2 movie of Death Note was more of about moral values like who deserves a right to judge who. Honestly speaking, I think both L and Light are correct. Whereas in the 3rd movie, "I change the world", it focus more of greed of mankind and touched on a little bit of global warming. But overall, it is really nice and everyone of you should watch it! Left for home after that with Kenneth. Oh yeah! HELLO TO THE LONG TIME NO SEE WI LIN AND A NEW FRIEND-AMELIA! haha. Want to say a lot of things but it just does not seem right to say it. Maybe will say it next time. =)
Tags:
YC: erm.. Edmund is never emo, haha. Just typed those things out for fun and well, if it is meant to be a secret between ppl, then just "let it be" just don't prob so much into it. =)
Kathleen: haha! OF course you miss 1T26! Everybody does. Don't worry.. we will tell you we are at toa payoh swimming pool. haha!
Wi Lin: Yup! I will not touch it anymore. =) Yup! MISS YOU TOO!! GLAD TO SEE YOU TODAY!
Woke up this morning,
found out I was another person.
It is then I realized,
I have been wearing a mask all these time.
Ed
--
I wished at 7:55 PM