HW and Hw and HW! ARHHH!!!! Results for JAE will be out on tues. Orientation will start on WED! Oh man.. I just hope my class will stay together although we only have like 8 ppl staying in CJC and opting for the same subject combination. Shall talk to Bro Paul personally if it fails. Oh yeah! I am quitting track! Telling Mdm tan that tomorrow or maybe Mr.Wu. haha. I am gonna join ODAC in the 2nd intake to just waste 2 months away before joining Student Council! PPL PLS VOTE FOR ME! =)
Today Pe was quite ok. Was expecting it to be much more harder since we have to run 11 rounds! Help Heman with his last round and I think he passed! Thanks to me.. haha. Just finished up all my hw. Playing Texas poker now. I am losing like hell.. ARHHH!!! Hope to see you tomorrow again! =)
--
I wished at 8:08 PM