HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! haha! I am not so enthu like I sound on the blog. I am freaking tired! My eyelids are like getting heavier as every second pass by. Oh yeah! Today was kind of cool. Ordered pizza last night and it arrived in the morning punctually at 9.30am. Thay guy told me that he is near the canteen, so Daryl and I like search high and low for him and found him at the car porch. Basket.. canteen and car porch also can get mixed up. But thnx man! haha! The pizza guy made me feel like a man by asking, "You are.. Mr.Chin?" haha! I have grown up! Did not join in with the "lau yu-sheng" since it was too squeezy, so I decided to just step out. Finished the food and drinks with some games and passing on to other classes. Our class is the best! Ppl Yam-seng with drinks, sausage, fishballs. We? We did it with PIZZAS! haha! So high-class right? Yup. Anyway, we were like hidding the card from Olivia by asking her to go toilet, go take ball and all that. Anyway, hope she like her present! =X. haha!
Went to pool after dismissal and it was kinda fun playing with sean ong haha! We were quarrelling over who is the best but in the end, we won all 3 grps. "Yusheng", Desmond and Kazu and Eileen and Karyn haha! LITTLE INDIA ROCKS TO THE MAX! Was super tired after that. Had a conversation with Sean ong while on our way home. All you ppl out there! Pls don't think sean ong as a rude or rough guy. He is actually a nice person to talk to. haha!
Can't wait for 2nd intake to come in. ST.PATS WILL ROCK CJC! ROCK ON PEEPS!
Narrator: At PS, Edmund and the rest are buying a watch for Olivia.
Woman: Ok, boy. Total is $**.
Edmund: (hands the money to her)
Woman: Ok, thank you boy. Pls check the watch if it is in perfect condition boy.
Edmund: (checks)
Woman: Nothing wrong right boy? Ok, this is the warranty card. We will help you polish, change batteries, ETC boy. Hope you come again boy.
Edmund: Thanks. I am a man, not a boy.
Basket! DO I really LOOK like a SMALL BOY?! Every sentence also call me boy! No way am I going to come back again!
--
I wished at 9:59 PM