First of all, i would like to say sorry to all the peeps that accompanied me for dinner just now. I know I was super emo, but i can't help it since i can't bring myself to forget her. It is not that simple as I thought it would be. But anyway, I had a great 30-45 mins fun ride with Sean Ong. He actually took 139 with me back home haha! He got influenced by me. We were waiting at the terminal when I suddenly feel the heat to dance the Mass Dance. So I was like some kind of retard dancing while sitting down and Sean Ong totally ignored me since I was like some idiot dancing alone. =) But soon, he got influenced and we actually used our phones and play the same song at the same time- Lip-singing and acting out the words haha! We seriously look like some clowns but we still have our fun! haha! Can't believe we actually do all those stupid stunts on the bus despite having a lot of eyes on us. haha! We seriously make the best duo ever A.K.A "LITTLE INDIA!"
To Wi Lin and Eileen: Sorry for picking it up again. I shall swear that i will not touch it again anymore! =)
--
I wished at 9:50 PM