Yesterday was the end of the first half of the orientation for CJC and also the ending of the being together with IG 5. =( We were having a lot of fun yesterday, playing with the mud, killing the facils, killing each other and having mass dance. Just as were were getting really really close to one another, it all ended.. it was kind of sad.. But anyway, we still have a lot of fun! Thank you facils! Especially Anne and Arthur! Oh yeah, i got a new nickname given by Stella- Mr. Nice Guy. I am sure when Jason and the rest of the gang read this, they will just start bursting out in laughter. haha. Guanwen was like damn stressed up during the orientation. Sometimes joke joke with me, sometimes "dao" me like some stranger. The games at the old police acedemy was really super duper fun! It was like.. "damn fun"-by Anne. haha! Knocked my head against the wall while i was walking with my head hund down and it was freaking pain! Can't believe I was that stupid. Oh yeah! We got to learn half of the mass dance also! Got learn my favourite part also! "Ooo.. OO...OO.." hahahah! Clarice (don't really know how to spell her name) was my partner, her shoulders, wait.. or should I say that her body was super stiff! haha! I was like teaching her how to relax by going to "super-high" mode myself and shaking like some professional dancer. haha! Oh oh! The boys have a hard time showering as well haha. There was this tap running at a height of half a metre and there were like 6-7 ppl inside taking turns to use the tap! We were like lying on the ground letting the water run over our body and sitting down cleaning our legs and all that! haha.It was super disgusting and we were all jealous of the girls since they get a proper shower and a "second-bath" according to caroline. haha.
I miss Ipoh ppl!
I miss my LLTC grp!
I miss the APLYC 8 members!
I miss Sect shop!
I miss IG 5!
--
I wished at 12:24 PM