Should I or should I not? Hey! Obviously, I am not thinking of confessing to the girl I like or something! I am thinking of whether I should skip Track training this friday and go back to school to help pack up all the mattresses. Yup! The Lasallians are going to Toa Payoh this sat to help distribute mattresses to all the 1-rm flats. Just hope that everything will turn out just fine on that day and hope I will gain the "MATRIX" to dodge all the bed bugs haha! (ok, I am being lame) But anyway, heres what happened today in school.
Was coming back from the Chem lecture when suddenly Mr.Wu pop from nowhere behind me. So I started to "WOOO~~!" to tease Mr.Wu. At the same time, Olivia and Wi Lin were doing the mass dance and I sort of help them say "WOOOO~!!" Olivia stared at me like she want to punch my face but suddenly burst out in laughter. Don't know what is wrong with her. haha! Ok fine, at least she and Wi Lin made me blush again while playing cards-again. They WIN!!! HAPPY? haha. Whats wrong with them? Is it that fun to see a boy blush? opps, a man i mean. haha! Went to the library afetr which to study with Kenneth, Heman, Daryl and Bro.Sam. Daryl fell asleep, heman was concentrating real hard. Bro.Sam was like slacking and got scolded by the librarian staff for talking too loud. haha! Serve him right for teasing me the whole time!
To the peeps who studied with me today: LETS HOPE OUR PLAN WILL WORK! ONWARDS SPARTANS!!!! haha!
--
I wished at 8:28 PM