ok.. It is friday.. I am suppose to be like super happy and all that since I can watch D.Gray-man and Supernatural.. But I am dead tired now.. why? well.. I just ran 8km!!! It was super tiring since this is my first time trying running such a long distance. Well anyway, was cramped with a lot of hw that I missed the outing on tues organised by James Kong. There is nothing to talk about today so I think I should just start from school. School was pretty boring as usual with all the lectures and facing our "diao diao diao diao" Chem teacher. The *ahem* innocent bio teacher and the short-term memory econs teacher. Went to the photocopying shop with Chelsa and was trying to pronounce her name properly. During the whole of chinese lesson, I was thinking of how to pronounce her name lah.. not saying that I am interested in her. But her name is quite interesting and CHALLENGING to say it out. haha! After school, went with Zheng Yi, Kenny and Clement to Far East and ditch them when I saw Wei Wen, Heman, Sean, Kazu and sameul. Went back to school at 2.40pm and started with soem warm-up followed by the 8km run outside school. It was kind of embarrasing running from school to orchard and running back with all the students staring at us. But heck care that. TOMORROW IS THE DAY WHEN I CAN FINALLY MEET UP WITH THE OLD PALS! WHOOO~~!
Guys: Hey? Where are the rest of the class?
Heman: Oh! I think Olivia and the rest are in LT 2 instead.
Edmund: what the.. nvm.. I go look for them.
Sameul: I think you better tell the teacher first before you go.
Edmund: okok. (run down) Mdm, I think the rest of the class went to the wrong LT. Can I go and call them here?
Mdm: (frowning) okok. Go.
Edmund:(running to LT 2) Hey guys! It is LT 1 not 2! Hurry up! She is waiting for us!
Narrator: Everyone runs.
Mdm: All those who just came in. Come sit at the front.
Edmund:(walk to his seat)
Mdm: You also!
Edmund: But..
Another Econs teacher: No buts.
I swear.. I was sweating already thanks to the running. Got called down by the teacher when i was not late and was like 50% pissed off already. Then this bloody econs teacher tell me "No buts" IF I was super pissed off, i would have just punch his face and point a middle finger at him and say "#$%@ you"
--
I wished at 8:17 PM