NPCC:
Went back to school on friday with Jason, Christopher Oh and Mark. We were helping out by teaching the cadets campcraft and giving them new ideas. I swear.. if they never come back with a trophy, i will just go back and scold all of them for wasting my time. It was kind of touching since they kept calling me "Sir" althought I told them to call me by my name. haha! Shows how much respect I have from them. =p. So anway, we counsel one fellow and it kind of works since he shown a much better attitude after Jason and I left. Went to Parkway after which just to buy bubble tea and met Da Jie on the way. Jason said something about her which I am not suppose to reveal. Anyway, will be going out with Jason and Khoon Beng afterwards to play pool at paradize-our usual hangout when we were sec 2-3. Except that we don't play the low-class games anymore-LAN. hahaz we now play pool and watch NC 16 movies. Time really passed super fast. Just hope everything will be alright in the near future. =)
Here is one of the conversation with the cadets:
Edmund: What are you all doing?
Cadet: Some building a tent, some building flagpole, some building shelter.
Edmund: You?
Cadet: Shelter Sir, I mean Edmund
Edmund: Ok, you help me ask all the shelter ppl to fall in in front of me.
Cadet: (rushes off to gather the shelter ppl)
Edmund: ok. So this is the shelter team. How long do you need to build a shelter?
Cadets: 3 Hrs sir.. Edmund
Jason, Chris oh and edmund: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! 3 HRS!!!! HHAHAHAHA!
Jason: You bloody hell need 3 hrs to build one bloody shelter. Tsunaimi and hurricane come how? You think you got so much time ar? Hahaha! 3 Hrs...
Yup, I totally agree with Jason. Nowadays.. the cadets are super slack.. not like our time.. So ENTHU. haha.
2)
Edmund: Eh! What are the 3 of you doing? I told you to do Gyn Lashing right? Why are you doing Round lashing?
Cadets: Erm.. Cos that guy doing already, so we let him do?
Edmund: So you all know how to do la? Very pro already la? Ask you to do something, you go do other stuffs...
Cadets: (blur face)
Edmund: Don't understand? ok. Here is an example. I let you have sex with one woman. You go have sex with one guy. Give you woman, you don't want, guy then you want. Whats your problem?
Cadets: (smile with an enlightened look)
haixx.. can't believe I have to use such an example. Shows how cadets are sick in the mind nowadays. Must use those mature topics and examples to let them see the light. Hope they will grow up soon..
--
I wished at 12:05 PM