<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29209233?origin\x3dhttp://edmund-odac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 ⋆.










"Jason, call me in 3 mins"

Yup, that was the message that I sent to Jason so that my plan can be carried out properly. We were having a mission called "Getting Edmund to join in the countdown party". Unfortunately, he did not call after my mum put down the phone so I have no choice but to carry out plan B which was kind of last minute thinking. It actually works! My mum allowed me to join Jason and the rest in the countdown last night! haha! What can I say? Genius... =X. Anyway, met Richard, Lennon, Jason, Ben Loh, Chris oh, Mark Lim, Marcus Seetho, Daryl, Ted and his "gf" at City Hall MRT at 5.30. Went to Cafe Cartel for dinner and talked about a lot of stuffs and did some stupid things. Ben Loh was asking for my Gameboy to continue my pokemon. =) The trend is back! haha! After which, we went to Marina Bay and watch the concert performed by some retard ppl, one was a spastic guitarist the other one was an effro hair guy trying to act cool and emo. haha! They totally look like shit. Even mark lim can do better than them. haha! "Ah Gong rocks the world man. We almost have a chance to get on channel 8 news also!haha! But our voice can be heard which was meant for kenny- "Jessica! We love you!" hahahahaha! We went to play arcade after getting tired of waiting there since it was still too early. Ben Loh started playing with the para para and i swear.. it was super idiotic yet funny. haha! He was more of like fighting the air than dancing with the flow, punching here and there and dressing up like a bandit acting like some kind of pro at first. The girls were all gathering around us as they look at how ben loh dance like some retard. haha! There was this seriously cute girl behind us watching and laughing.. omg.. I can't just stop glancing at her from time to time. The way she smiles can simply melt your heart! hehe. After which, challenged calvin fong and joespeh to Daytona and i was 2nd due to the last minute crash at the corner! We went to try out the machine outside the Kbox which was suppose to stack up boxes all the way to the top so as to win a PSP! It was like super hard and annoying since the machine kept saying "whoo~~!" after you stack up one level and the heartbeat sound became faster and faster. I got like.. 1 level left and the whole thing collapse! my PSP!!!!! haha. We went to Carls Jr for a drink after that while Ben loh, Jason, Mark Lim and I sat outside 7-11 to talk about my mum and ben loh future. Suddenly this woman came to me and asked for 2 bucks, being a kind boy I gave it to her. She kind of gave me a hug after that which I did not expected it. Ben Loh and the rest scolded me for being stupid and all that.. But after awhile the woman came back and passed me back the change and I was like "ok.. See guys? I am always good at judging ppl by their character." haha! We gossip about our school teachers after that and it was super funny. Said bye bye to Chris Oh and went to watch the Fireworks. It was flooded like hell! We have to squeeze thru here and there for about 55 mins to reach the merlion! But we managed to reach there in time thanks to joe who helped us by saying there is a underpass at fullerton hotel. So yup! We reached there and started chit chatting away while marcus, calvin and daryl teased Ben Loh Mark and me about the weather super cooling since they are so "high" up and we are all so "low". Took photos of the fireworks after that and join in the madness with the ppl. Squeeze thru the crowd again to walk back to dohby ghaut and made friends with this ang moh girl and her bf. She was super brave I guess, not shy or anything at all! She was like.."Fucking Cars!" "oh...my..Fucking Lord.." I was like.."erm..ok.." Then she was rubbing her *ahem* chest against everyone! Just to get thru the crowd! I was like.. what the hell.. So open? haha!

Unforgettable moments:
Narrator: All of them were rushing to the merlion. Suddenly...
Ben Loh: Oh @#$% (my slippers)
Gangsters: Oi. What @#$#? what @#$%? (started kicking calvin)
Calvin: What did i do?
Edmund: (Pushes calvin ahead of him) Lets go.. Heck care them.
Ben Loh: Sorry Sorry
Yup, we almost have a fight there with the gangsters haha. Thanks to Ben Loh slippers and his habit of saying the F word.
Narrator: Squeezing through the crowd on the road towards fullerton hotel.
Everyone: What the @#$%!
Motorist with child: (Vroom Vroom! Moving forward still regardless of the ppl in front)
Edmund: (Bang the motor bike headlights giving the "what the @#$#? sign)
Sgt Policeman: (beep beep!) Stop Stop! I asked you to stop at there right! Why you still move forward?!?!
Motorist: I need to go home right? How am I suppose to go home if I continue to wait there?!
Sgt: These ppl also need to go home right! So can't you just wait!
Motorist: How to wait? It is green light already and they are breaking the law!

I was like what the mom.. we break the law? come on.. policeman ask you to stop and you still continue, you are the one breaking the law! You should just burn in hell man.. bully my sgt..

Anyway, we walked on and reached SMU where Jason and I decided to take a photo that represents our conversation when we were studying there. Had a grp photo there as well before we part our ways. Hope you enjoy the photos!





















--
I wished at 3:18 PM



http://edmund-odac.blogspot.com

.The Me(!).
Hello!
The name is Edmund
23/10/1991
Michaelian, Patrician, CJCian, ODACER! =)
Likes to hang around with good buddies and joke around for the whole day
Miss the old times..


your guardian angel (piano) - donj
.Wishes(!).
HANG OUT WITH BUDDIES AND PARTY ALL DAY LONG!
Set up La Frenz!
Score well for As!
Actually nothing much.. So long happy everyday can already..

.Exits.
Anne
Charmaine(ODAC)
Cheryl!
Chu xian
Cynthia(ODAC)
Daryl Ong
David
Deborah(ODAC)
Desmond
Eileen
Ezza
Grace/ Xiao Mei
Heidi
Hwa Xiong A.K.A WASH!
Jason
Jia Min
Jian Li(ODAC)
Jin Yi
KRISTINE=)
Marcus
Mark
Maurice(ODAC)
Michael
Sandra
Sarah(ODAC)
Sharon/ Da Jie
Sook Leng
Stella
Wei Wen
Wi Lin
Yu Chen


.Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

.thanks.
Designer: ASYIQINSZXC
Codes from: p0tAt0_96
Basscodes: !hotstuff
Paintbrushes: From all around the world!
Icons: photobucket
Please Do Not Remove This Column !

Shoutouts


FlashBox also recommended!